- A programmable addressable call point c/w remote jack socket for use with C-TEC's Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Includes a Call button, Reset button and red/green confidence light.
- Can make up to 5 levels of call - Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Presence & Attendance (dependent on configuration and ancillary devices used). Attack and Attendance calls can also be made if connected to compatible slave infrared receiver.
- Remote socket allows the connection of optional tail call leads, pressure mats, etc.
- Can be programmed to operate in a multitude of ways using a QT423 configurator.
- Connections provided for additional slave devices such as ceiling pulls, overdoor lights, slave infrared receivers and more.
- QT602M magnetic reset version also available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.