LPCB certified to the latest revisions of EN54 parts 2 and 4, the new-look super-enhanced CFP conventional fire panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, 2, 4 and 8 zone versions are available, each featuring four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.
Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
- LPCB certified to the latest versions of EN54 Parts 2 and 4
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry to access level 2
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required
- Low quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- End of line units included (one per zone)
- Ancillary system expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system) and optional CFP relay boards
- Space for two x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA batteries