Cranford combi sounder strobe with 30 Min Cutoff.
The VTB 24Vdc sounder beacon is part of the VTG family of products designed for use with conventional fire alarm
systems including two wire (SAV-WIRE®) and other general 24Vdc applications. The sounder function, like all VTG products, comes as standard with 32 tones. The beacon function has been designed for maximum all-round visibility, coupled with low power consumption utilising an array of energy efficient LEDs. The sounder function features a two-stage alarm override which is activated by a third negative wire from the fire panel. Both the sounder and beacon functions are fully synchronised. The product can also be used as a beacon only which is easily selected by a DIL switch at the time of installation.
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP43 and deep base IP65 versions available
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard