Introducing C-TEC’s new-look ceiling pull unit complete with improved confidence light, quicker 'click-and-twist' installation and a separate easy-to-fix pull cord with two open-sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm.
Fully compliant with the relevant parts of BS8300 (the code of practice for the design of buildings and their approaches to meet the needs of disabled people) and all other relevant design and installation standards.
Its features include:-
• Smaller, less obtrusive design
• Wide openings in base for incoming cables
• Quicker installation - lid simply clicks into base and is secured in one twisting motion - no lid fixing screws required!
• Improved confidence light - central diffuser emits bright glow over a wider area, providing better contrast for the visually impaired
• Separate easy-to-fix pull cord with BS8300 compliant bangles prevents the cord getting tangled through first and second fix
• Includes a spareterminal (labelled +Ve but not electrically connected) for use as a wiring junction point if required
An addressable version of the ceiliing pull (order code QT607) is also available for use with our Quantec addressable call system.