XFP 16 Zone Repeater Panel (all protocols)
- Can be used to repeat the functions of an XFP Main panel at remote parts of a site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
- Offers all of the functions and controls of an XFP Main panel (access levels 1, 2 and 3).
- Includes an on-board fault relay.
- Requires its own dedicated Mains power and battery back-up supply.
- A maximum of eight XFP Repeaters can be connected to one non-networked XFP Main panel.
- Communication between the XFP Main panel and Repeater requires a CFP761 network driver card (fitted as standard in all XFP510-16s, available as an optional extra on Main XFP 16 Zone panels).
- Repeater network wired in 1.5 mm2 two-core screened fire resistant cable. Network length must not exceed 500 metres.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Martin from MKM
All good, simply ordering and goods arrived exactly on time.