- Allows patients in bedrooms and communal areas to remotely trigger standard calls via a Quantec infrared call point, ceiling receiver or radio receiver
- Supplied on an adjustable wrist strap alleviating the need for long and potentially hazardous tail call leads.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Radio coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Powered by a user-replaceable 12V alkaline battery.
- Can be programmed with a unique User ID so staff can see who is calling using a QT423 configurator.
- Supplied with a sheet of coloured markable label.