- A programmable addressable call point c/w remote jack socket for use with C-TEC's Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Includes a Call button, Reset button and red/green confidence light.
- Can make up to 5 levels of call - Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Presence & Attendance (dependent on configuration and ancillary devices used). Attack and Attendance calls can also be made if connected to compatible slave infrared receiver.
- Remote socket allows the connection of optional tail call leads, pressure mats, etc.
- Can be programmed to operate in a multitude of ways using a QT423 configurator.
- Connections provided for additional slave devices such as ceiling pulls, overdoor lights, slave infrared receivers and more.
- QT602M magnetic reset version also available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very good company to deal with happy to recommend them
Thanks for the review. Glad we could help you.