- Allows staff working in high-risk environments to remotely trigger an Attack call via a Quantec infrared call point, ceiling receiver or radio receiver
- Can also be used on 800 Series call systems to trigger Standard and Emergency calls via an 800 Series infrared receiving device.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Radio coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Includes a Karabiner clip for attaching to staff uniforms.
- Calls are triggered by pulling the transmitter's retaining clip or activating one of its two buttons.
- Can be recharged using a QT424/1 single-way or QT424/10 ten-way charging unit.
- Can be programmed to generate different call levels using a QT423 configurator.
- Transmitters used on Quantec systems can also be programmed to include a unique User ID/name.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.