- The QT421 Monitored RF Integrity Transmitter is intended for use with Quantec's QT422RX Radio Receivers.
- Helps ensure RF integrity and site coverage at all times by sending a periodic RF test transmission to Receivers with the same RF group address.
- Flags a fault at the Quantec Controller if a transmission is not received.
- Typically located at strategic points on the installation - we recommend at least one RF Integrity Transmitter is used per Radio Receiver.
- Mountable on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
- Takes its power from the Quantec network but is not an addressable device as it is monitored by the radio receiver(s) it is set to work with.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.