- Allows bed wet sensors, floor pressure mats and bed/chair exit sensors to be easily interfaced to a Quantec addressable call system.
- Includes two 6.35mm remote jack sockets - one for use with a QT635 enuresis/bed wet sensor and one that will accept a floor pressure mat (QT644), bed exit mat (QT633) or chair exit mat (QT634).
- Onboard battery/isolation circuit ensures compliance with all relevant UK medical directives.
- Connects to Quantec via the ancillary input on a Quantec master call point or a QT630 dementia care controller.
- Can be programmed to generate a ‘standard’, ’help required’ or ‘emergency’ call on activation via a QT423 configurator at the master call point.
- Includes a battery test button and low battery/enuresis active indicators
- Supplied on a double gang plate typically located at floor level.
- Requires a PP3 battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.