The Universal Stopper range from STI is the premium choice when it comes to the protection of your surface mounted fire alarm call points. The false activation of a fire alarm system within a commercial or public building is time consuming, costly and frustrating, regardless of whether the incident is accidental or deliberate. The introduction of call point covers can eliminate the problem of accidental activation. STI also manufacture alarmed versions of the devices which provide a powerful (96dB) deterrent to anyone activating call points as a nuisance. These covers are strong, durable and designed to provide long term protection for your manual call points. They are also IP56 rated, making them suitable for external use where needed.
- Designed to cover surface mounted call points. Flush mounted version also available.
- Available with or without 96dB sounder
- Simple four fixing system easily installed over existing call points
- Provides a simple and cost effective solution to the problem of persistent false alarms
- Toughest ever polycarbonate construction and design capable of withstanding severe force
- Three year manufacturer's guarantee against breakage
- IP 56 rated - suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.