The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through any emergency exit door. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help stop theft as well.
HOW IT WORKS
If either one of the protected doors are opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. When closed, a number of reset options are available including an automatic function. A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits.
The Exit Stopper is fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery. It is available in red or green and can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of the sounder.
STI 6402 FEATURES
- Completely self-contained electronic door alarm
- Highly visible stop sign discourages unauthorised use of emergency doors
- Fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included)
- Key operated override facility
- 32 user programmable features
- Highly versatile, can be mounted or installed on any type of door, including remote placement of sounder
- Also available in green
- 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output
- Can be installed and protecting double doors within minutes
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Remote powered 12 or 24 VDC model available for special applications
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Compact design (136mm/5.35" dia x 50mm/1.97" deep)
- The housing is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components)